Friday, December 16, 2011

Oma's Pages #25

Oma’s Pages #25
The day we arrived the Elders in our town were told to stay with us and help us in any way we needed. All I wanted to do was to sleep. I was so happy when they finally went home. However, our first introduction to what our duties were was at District Meeting. 
We were supposed to make dinner for the Elders every week at their District Meeting. On the day before the missionaries have transfers they all take pictures of each other. All of them except for Elder Sanchez. He hates to have his picture taken so you can see what the Elders did to “sort of” have Elder Sanchez in their picture. Elder Sanchez took the pictures for all the other Elders with their cameras. While he was setting things up I took his picture.
Elder Alexander is the redheaded Elder in front of us. He is one of my favorites. I love all the Elders but some of them we just get closer to than some of the others. He is definitely one of my favorites. I think all of the other Elders in this picture have gone home now. Elder Nielsen is still here too, but he did not make it into the picture that day.



Elder Sanchez always volunteers to take the pictures so I was sneaky and turned around and took his picture when he wasn't looking.

Elder Robert.... is the one in the front with the really tight gray suit on. He was the first of our Elders to go home. Elder Adams is the really blond Elder in the back. He was the second Elder to go home. The rest got transferred to other places so I don’t know when they each went home, but I know they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment