Monday, July 25, 2011

Oma's Pages #1 July 25, 2011


Oma’s Pages


Oma’s Pages #1


Hi Everybody, It’s me, Oma!


Ever since I knew I was coming on a mission I wanted to share this mission and all of the great experiences with all of you.


The problem was that I did not know how to do that.


First I thought that I would write a letter to a different person each day. That way everybody would get a letter once a month.


That did not work out. We had so many things to do when we arrived at the MTC that there was no time to write individual letters. And I hardly had time to write in my journal (which I have to do). So I did not write to a different person every day.


I was so sad thinking about what I could do.


What do you think happened next?

Do you know what MTC stands for?


8 comments:

  1. The VK boys are excited to read about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea we love reading Oma Pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess you would have written a list of ideas and chose the best one


    i think MTC stands for missionary teaching (or teacher) center



    love your best grand dauther HANNAH (or HB):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!, I can't believe that the kids had to take turns holding the oven shut for 2 minutes each!!!!! that's crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved all the stories you told us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that must have been one crazy life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am looking forward to reading more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also made a mistake MTC stands for missonary TRAINING center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss you tons and i hope you could be back here with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything is so different with you guys gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love you're fav granddoter, HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear oma,how are you doing i miss you so much i want you to come back right now. guess what ? I went boating with my friend kaija hope to see you soon Love your granddater,TAMMA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is the deal... in just a few minutes I will be home. I know it doesn't seem like that but I promise you when I am back and you see me it will be just like it was only a few minutes ago that I was leaving and now I am back. Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete