Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oma's Pages #2

Oma’s Pages #2
MTC stands for Missionary Training Center
All of my life I wanted to go on a mission. When I was young I thought for sure I would go on a mission before I got married. Then I met Opa and we got married long before I could go on a mission. 
When Opa and I got married we talked about going on a mission when all of our children were grown up. We did not know we would have so many children and that it would take so long for them to all grow up. I wondered if we would ever be able to go on mission.
Opa just kept praying about the day we could go on a mission. 
Then we had so many problems because we did not have enough money for a mission. You have to have enough money saved up to pay for your mission so I thought now we would not be able to go on a mission.
Opa just kept praying about the day we could go on a mission.
What do you think happened next?

3 comments:

  1. will i`m glad you went on a mission and i`m sad that you went on a mission because i miss you so much I hope to hear from you soon Love your granddaughter, TAMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep watching Oma's Pages and it is like I am there telling you stories. Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete